Saturday, October 10, 2015

Mini Skirts and Moon Bases

The evolution of my Media.

I just finished watching all 5 seasons of Babylon 5.  I started to watch it back in the 90s, but divorce got in the way.  Which got me snooping around Hulu for other shows I had always wanted to watch. 

Well, slap me silly, Hulu has a new feature (at least new to me).  For a small monthly fee, you can remove all the commercials from Hulu. Oh sweet, in a bad way.  They also have a bunch of new content from the 50s and 60s.  I know what I'll be doing for a few years. 

First up is the Gerry Anderson Epic, "U.F.O.".  Oh Yeah.

After watching Episode 1 I am grinning from ear to ear.  This really is a good show, for reasons that may not be evident at first.  In 1970 we apparently thought the future (of 1980), would be mod, colorful and sexy!  We were way off on how tomorrow would be, but I wish it had turned out this way.  It is as though Mad Men met 2001: A Space Odessy.

This is entertainment, much more so than Law and Order SVU or Grey's Anatomy.  Curse you Hulu for sucking up the next 26 hours of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment