Thursday, October 30, 2014

Just A Little Update - Cinema Cycle



First of all, thanks for all the followers and comments on my cinematic journey through movie land.  It has been interesting, if not a bit on the sweaty side.

After 600 miles and about 2 days worth of continuous cycling, I am going to change things up a bit.  Fear Not!  I won't be taking anything away or doing any less.  If anything, you will all get to follow along with even more movie goodness in the weeks and months to come.

I have been tweaking and updating the Google Spreadsheet that I use to keep track of my media and now it tracks ALL of my media, including VHS, DVD and even Streaming content from iTunes / Hulu / Google Play.  Owww, all that cinematic goodness!

So starting next week the spreadsheet is going to start picking titles for me at random from across all media types, not just the LaserDiscs.  I know, I know, you are saying to yourselves this guy must be a genius!  Well, no, but I am smarter than some of my peers in the office where I work, that is for sure.

Displayed above are the next 6 titles up for viewing in the week ahead.  I know you can hardly wait.  Only 1957 more titles to go before I am done.  I can do this!

If you haven't already checked it out and bookmarked the blog (but I am sure you already have), here it is:

Cinema Cycle

Other relevant links to the project are here:

An overview of this project, check out the initial post for this series.

Some of these films are part of my LaserDisc Collection.
 

These films were viewed while exercising on my recumbent cycle.  A summary of my time spent working out on my journey through movie-land can be found on Strava.com.

The summary of the project and a glimpse of what is coming up next can be found on my public Google LaserDisc spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment