Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Letter To My Band-Mates


From 30 Days


Dear ‘Slag-Train’

Attached is the list of the numbers I want to run down for our next gig. You guys all lost at poker last weekend, and the pot was letting the winner chose the songs we are going to play. Which means it is going to be ‘Slag-Train’ Unplugged night. Better dust off your acoustic axes.

1. Man In The Moon (R.E.M.)
2. Won’t Get Fooled Again (The Who)
3. Tangled Up In Blue (Bob Dylan)
4. Across The Universe (The Beatles)
5. Norwegian Wood (The Beatles)
6. Hey, Hey, My, My (Neil Young)
7. Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young)
8. Dumb (Nirvana)
9. Heart Shaped Box (Nirvana)
10. Still, You Turn Me On (Emerson, Lake & Palmer)
11. Blackbird (The Beatles)
12. The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (Gordon Lightfoot)
13. Seven Days (Sting)
14. If I Ever Loose My Faith In You (Sting)

I’ll bring the bandaids....since we are all going to have blisters on our fingers.

Lotus07

1 comment:

  1. Lotus, you must post a video of you and your band mates singing!!!

    ReplyDelete