Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letter of Apology


From 30 Days


Hey Bob,

I am pinning this to your hospital gown, so that you will hopefully see it when you wake.

Do me and big favor and wake up, will ya!

The last time we talked, we both had a few too many beers and the conversation obviously got a bit heated. I could have sworn you hadn’t returned that power drill, since I looked all over for it, and you were the last one I know that used it.

Suffice to say, the wife had placed it under the sink when you brought it back and never told me. So those things I said about your mother, and your dog and Mexican prostitutes were a little bit out of line....obviously.

But the last thing I expected you to do was roll your Dodge RAM Super Duty on the way home.

Do you have any idea what a jerk I feel like at this point?

So....suffice to say you won’t have to worry about mowing your lawn for the next few months.....if ever.

Your Jerk Drink’in Buddy,


Lotus07

1 comment: