Friday, January 27, 2012

Things Desi Hates............





This is a YouTube video created by my step-grand daughter whose name is Desirae. While some of her past videos have been a little bit on the irritating side (I mean lets face it, I am 40 years older than her and she sees the world totally different than I do), this video is worth watching, if only for the entertainment value. It is funny and I have to agree with most of it. Obviously her frustration is genuine. I can only wonder what she will add to the list over the next 40 years. Most excellent Desi!

4 comments:

  1. Great video!!

    Yes-- guys who leave the toilet seat up!

    PS. I love her name, Desirae....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very outspoken gal. "People who ride on my bumper at 70 miles". Is this a joke and I didn't got it??

    Georg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georg, the speed limit here is usually 55 or 65mph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video, and great camera presence (even if i do happen to enjoy a few of the things she hates).

    and no, its not twilight.

    ReplyDelete