Friday, January 6, 2012

Pulling Staples

I am now writing this blog on an iPad. For the most part it is going to be short and sweet from now on. Not so much long winded rambling. That said, this device is making almost everything paperless. I am starting to see Steve Jobs vision of the future. Simplify everything. With that said, I find myself becoming more and more frustrated pulling staples and using paper clips. Let go of the paper people. The forest and the landfills will thank you for it.

2 comments:

  1. I for one enjoyed your "long winded rambling" posts.

    The ipad- it's pretty fun and cool isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Bruce,

    Like Princess, I appreciate those long winded ramblings. But you don't need paper for doing this, ramble on your PC, on your Ipad or any other pad, tablet, a cellphone, or an Assyrian stone slab, just let's have the stuff, the longer the better.

    Georg

    ReplyDelete