Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This To Shall Pass



RGM Version by the Band OK Go
(click the graphic for the video)


I don't usually do a lot of video links, but some exceptional ones have been coming my way of late. You may have already seen this one, since I am sure it will be going viral, if it hasn't already done so.

I have never heard of the band or this song, and I would have to admit that after watching this video, I beleive that this video will be remembered more for its visual impact than its music.

After watching it pretty closely, I can't find any obvious trickery or slight of hand in the one shot take of this video. If that is the case, then it probably ranks as one of the most awesome music videos of all time. The video speaks for itself..... Happy Hump Day

...and for the first time in several days...no booty references.

3 comments:

  1. I just posted the same video earlier today. That band makes some good music videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...and for the first time in several days...no booty references."

    That's what I was going to say!!

    ReplyDelete