Tuesday, November 12, 2019

For RePeats Sake - Hullabaloo - Volumes 3 & 4



Take Away:

I never knew that Gary Lewis was Jerry Lewis' son.  All the Go-Go dancers appear to be overdosing on Amphetamines.  Watching him here, its hard to believe that Sonny Bono would go on to be Mayor of Palm Spring and eventually a U.S. Senator.  Trini Lopez was quite the rocker in his day.  The Hermits and Dreamers....wow.  Was I ever this young and innocent?  A rare look at Brian Epstein not pushing the Beatles. 


Side #1

Airdate: September 20, 1965

Jerry Lewis & Gary Lewis - Help!
Gary Lewis & The Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
Joannie Sommers - Before And After
Barry  McGuire - Eve of Destruction
Jerry Lewis - I'll See The Light
Paul Revere & The Raiders - Ooh Poo Pah Doo
Closing

Airdate: September 13, 1965

Sammy Davis Jr. - This Could Be The Start Of Something Big
The Lovin' Spoonful - So You Believe in Magic
Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
The Supremes - Nothing But Heartaches
Sammy Davis Jr. & The Supremes - Toot-Toot-Tootsie
Sammy Davis Jr. - I Know A Place
The Strangeloves - I Want Candy

Bonus Tracks:
The Searchers - What Have They Done To The Rain
The Searchers - Love Potion #9

Side #2

Airdate: May 4, 1965

Trini Lopez - What'd I Say
Sir Douglas Quintet - She's About A Mover
Vikki Carr - There Goes My Heart
Trini Lopez & Vikki Carr - If I Had A Hammer
Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter
The Travelers Three - San Francisco Bay Blues
Martha & The Vandellas - Nowhere to Run
Freddie & The Dreamers - You Were Made For Me
Entire Case - Do The Freddie
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Trini Lopez & Chuck Berry - Memphis
The Four Season - Dawn / Rag Doll / Toy Soldier / Bye Bye Baby
Herman's Hermits - Silhouettes
Trini Lopez - Sad Tomorrows
Trini Lopez - I've Lost My Love For You

Bonus Tracks:
Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders - Game of Love
The Four Tops - Something About You

No comments:

Post a Comment