Thursday, December 28, 2017

Cinema Cycle - Power of Three



CINEMA CYCLE
(Cardio Workout And Reviewing Movies At The Same Time)



DATE REVIEWED: 12/28/2017


FORMAT: Laserdisc

TIME RIDDEN / FILM LENGTH: 59 minutes

DISTANCE RIDDEN WHILE VIEWING: 12.9 miles

TOTAL CINEMA MILES LOGGED: 8393.6 miles

SYNOPSIS: Concert film performance at the 1990 Montreux Jazz Festival.


CONCEPT IN RELATION TO THE VIEWER: More music talent than I could every imagine having.


PROS AND CONS: I had never heard of Michael Petrucciani before, but sure know his name now.  An amazing pianist for reasons that you might not expect if you have never seen him perform. 

Wayne Shorter and Jim Hall are not half bad either.  After a long hard day in the office, spin this disc and fix a martini, all will be right with the world in about 30 minutes.


This film is a part of my LaserDisc Collection.

Clicking on the title will take you to the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) entry for this film.

This film was viewed while exercising on my recumbent cycle. A summary of my time spent working out on my journey through movie-land can be found on Strava.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment