Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Droid Dump - Sept 2011


From BLOGS_IMAGES



My smartphone is starting to fill up with pictures again, so it is time to dump them into storage and archive them for posterity in case I accidently drop my phone off a bridge or something.

These are not great pictures, and most will make no sense. Some of them I took and some of them were sent to me by others. Some are artistic and some are crap. I make no distinction or guarantees about their quality or content. But if you want to see what my daily life entails in pictures, have a look.

Click the blog title or click here.

2 comments:

  1. I like the pic of you in the tropical shirt and "How To Be An Artist"

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you have a better phone than me?

    something isnt right with this...

    ReplyDelete