Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Droid Dump #2


From BLOGS_IMAGES

Random Scenes From Life


I have more than one web log. This is the main blog where I post most of my writing. I also have a picture blog hosted on Flickr where I post most of the images, either film or digital that I produce. There is a final web log, that is my YouTube account, where I post videos and motion pictures.

But I take a lot of pictures that never make it onto any of these web logs. Great artist don't produce perfect creations all the time. A lot of what they do ends up in the dumpster. The public only gets to see the good stuff that they want you to see.

In order to safe guard the voluminous amount of memories that I take with my smart phone, I have learned that it is best to download and archive what is on my smart phone from time to time, least it get lost or stolen. I have set up a folder on my Apple Mobile Me account for this purpose. I have just finished uploading the last quarters worth of images from my smart phone.

So if you want to check out a lot of the random stuff I have been doing, click on the web log title above or on this link to see what I have been up to.

(if you want to check out Droid Dump #1, it can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the Baton Rouge clip. So darling. The music-- I like it, why does it sound so familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to take more pics of me in the shower...

    ReplyDelete