Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cleaning Out The Closet



Roll Call


Time to make your voices heard....at least by me. I am once again in the process of cleaning out my blog list, but this time, I will be doing it a bit differently. If you want to stay on the list, you need to let me hear from you and in so doing give yourself a little promotion.

I have been trying to figure out my new Android Smartphone for the past 3 weeks. One of the things it does (very well) is totally synch with my online Google Account (contacts, documents, reader, maps, email, you name it).

One of the new options on Google Documents is an on-line response form that dumps responses into a spreadsheet. After experimenting with it for a few minutes, I hit on the idea to survey all of you to get a better idea of the demographic of my readership.

So take the plunge and fill out the form. It is only seven questions and there is no math involved. After a set time frame (about 2 weeks for all you slow readers and Holiday travelers) I will dump the responses to an HTML file and post them on my blog for all to see, and to aid me in cleaning out the blogs I follow and comment on.

So promote yourself and make your voices heard! The survey can be found by clicking the blog title or by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly sure what does SSN stand for but I do hope you accept me using my alias as I have done before and will continue doing.

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a very interesting mix of responses on the form. After the first of the year, when everyone is back from the Holidays and had a chance to fill it out, I will be posting the results. Thanks to all that have responded so far.

    ReplyDelete