Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cinema Cycle - Shallow Grave


CINEMA CYCLE
(Cardio Workout And Reviewing Movies At The Same Time)


SYNOPSIS: The relationship of three roommates turns sour when they come into great / illegal wealth.

CONCEPT IN RELATION TO THE VIEWER: Money corrupts just about everything, especially if you are shallow, condescending and stupid.

PROS AND CONS: I believe that this my first outing watching a Danny Boyle film. I have never seen this film before and it was probably purchased in a large lot that I got some years back.

That said, I didn’t much care for this film at all. Primarily, because there is no identification with the primary actors on the screen. They all behave like self-centered and egotistical jerks.

The film has an interesting ending, although it leaves a lot of questions for the viewer. A good morality tale of what happens greed is elevated to the highest position among friends.

To read an overview of this project, check out this status posting.  

This film is a part of my LaserDisc Collection.

Clicking on the title will take you to the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) entry for this film. 

This film was viewed while exercising on my recumbent cycle.  A summary of my time spent working out on my journey through movie-land can be found on Strava.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment