Saturday, March 3, 2012

Super Sheet

I finished a project at my office last week. It is a statistical spreadsheet that breaks down some of the data that my program collects. This spreadsheet is actually an Excel Workbook that consists of over 30 individual spreadsheets and 150 graphs of the data. The workbook can be loaded with 24 different data pulls, and automatically organizes the data and graphs it. It took me about 40 hours to put this all together. It is so overwhelming that I doubt it will actually be used by my office, but I am glad I made the effort, because if you take the time to read the numbers and graphs, it points the way to the future, whether we like it or not.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like every week of my life. Don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excel is a wonderful program... Creating report in it used to be a hobby of mine. Plus people thought I was super smart for using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They got it now, " assholes"...CRISCRO...HYDRA......
    RICE- CROW- PEDOPHILES.
    UTAH and MITT ROMNEY got a SCHAR 169 along with 777 PINK PANDA ST.
    TEXAS - JONES.
    TEXAS - ROSEN.
    TEXAS - RUSH.
    POTTILE?
    This is TILLMANN?
    SYRIA = POTSYL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gates is screwed.

    ReplyDelete