Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time To VOTE!



I'll Make It Worth Your While


I am calling in favors here people. Remember all those witty and insightful comments I have left on 'your' blogs. Well, they come with a price. I have a friend that is entered into a contest. I am not quite sure what she is going to win. I think it is a trip somewhere and dinner and maybe a kiss from some famous movie star or something. In order for her to win, she has to get more votes than her competitors online.

This is a cooking contest where she has submitted a video of a dish she has prepared and explains what wine it goes best with. It is a pretty short video and my friend is pretty easy on the eyes, so there isn't any reason for you not to check it out and vote for her.

Plus, there is an added bonus. If you vote for her and post a comment here that you did, I will do the following three things for you.

1) I will let you ask 5 meme questions of me...anything goes.

2) I will post something 'extremely flattering' on your blog

2) I will write an update about her adventures if she wins.

That is a lot of work on my part, so cast your vote and watch me run around like a hamster in a cage.

The link to her video is the header for the blog, the blog graphic and also posted below. Ignore all the rest of the videos, don't watch them or vote for them, they are all crap, trust me on this. Just watch Debbie's video from Phoenix, Arizona and vote for it.....even if you don't like Basil Chicken, just vote for it. Do it NOW!

Debbie's Lemon Basil Chicken Video

5 comments:

  1. In addition to voting, I think I'm going to prepare the chicken myself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will of course be voting myself.


    Okay Lotus, your turn. I now await holding by breath for you to post something EXTREMELY FLATTERING on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. voted for her video :)

    2. i don't have any memes for you but i am stuck on how to write the story based on the photo you sent me. so, your choice of narrator for the story, should it be:

    a)woman's step daughter
    b)the shoe maker
    c) the carpet

    3. And i am looking forward to the flattering something about my blog on your blog. shouldn't be that hard, my blog is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Righty - voted and commented.

    You now owe me an ingratiating comment.

    *evil cackle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try & avoid memes if possible & there's no need for a flattering comment. I thought I might have timed out of this one, but it let me vote so I think I'm okay! Also, the chicken looks good & I went ahead & bookmarked it for a dinner idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete