Thursday, May 14, 2009

You've Got My Love



"Basitan"


Due to a host of sexist related material being bantered about on fellow bloggers feeds, "The Verdant Dude", and "Mrs Hall", I thought it about time that I dusted off an old staple and reposted it. This goes way back and I don't recall where I first saw it, but it was one of my first blog posts back in 2006. That blog link has gone dead, so I went hunting for it and found it again on You-Tube.

Probably one of the most entertaining music videos that I have ever seen. It is by a European Dude named "Bastian". I have never heard of him before or since but beleive he is still going strong across the pond. Google him if you want to find out more. But for the meantime, just check out his exceptional music video. I would listen to this song even without the visuals, but ahem.....lets just say the video enhances the experience considerably.

Enjoy......

7 comments:

  1. Nice.

    The woman at the 1:40 mark is especially, um, impressive. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goddammit!!!

    nothing sexist here or there on teh blog de green man


    jebus people!!!!

    nothing wrong with nekkid parisian models prancing about in the streets, nothing wrong with bouncing boobies rocking to the beat

    GIMME A BREAK

    boobies never hurt anyone

    ok

    so yeah, good vid. scanned it, will watch more later. off to bed :)

    VIVA BOOBIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6wrwIzkA1c

    more sexist fun that is not sexist

    enjoy to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. people need to stop promoting Earl..

    He will just SPREAD...like herpes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You missed the memo......Earl IS Herpes.....but you are saying it like it is a bad thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didnt even need the sound on for that.

    ReplyDelete