Friday, August 15, 2008

Minds Eye - 1



Meanwhile, On My Day Off


A simple 6 minute film that I did yesterday. This film was shot entirely on my LG Cell Phone, using video and still images. It was shot in the interior of the Phoenix Public Library. My goal was to test the resolution of the camera and how it would look when edited and exported to streaming web video.

The images were transfered to my iMac G4 via Bluetooth and then edited in iMovie. It was then exported in Streaming Video at 320 X 240 resolution.

It may be interesting to note that while I was walking through the library I was listening to Jean Michelle Jarre on my iPod, which is also the soundtrack to the video.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe all of that was with a phone. I love the pictures at the beginning that I think were taking from inside the moving elevators. And at 4-something, looking out some interesting windows.

    The music definitely makes it not seem like a library at all.

    ReplyDelete