Thursday, May 8, 2008

DownTime



"MY" Final Passion


I won't be posting much for the next couple of days. I am working on a project that is taking a bit of my time away from writing. As I had mentioned in some previous posts, I am changing the focus of my Essential Cinema series to my collection of LaserDiscs. In order to do so, I have been going through the whole collection and cataloging them.

My collection is being archived and updated at a website devoted to lunatics like me that devote themselves to projects of by-gone eras. If you want to check out the status of my collection you can click the logo above to look over it. I should have it completed within the next 10 days or so. I am still reviewing some of these films as I write this and the next installment will be along about the time that the collection archive is complete.

If anyone has a fancy to see any specific film reviewed, drop me a comment or an e-mail. Currently, I have about 220 LaserDiscs in the collection and it seems to be getting bigger every day.

In the meantime, this has given me cause to pause and consider a blog that I wrote about such lunatic devotion a few years ago. This won't be my Final Passion, but it will probably be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment