Monday, March 30, 2009

Counting Down To The Burn



The Ticket


Just a little update here. I got my ticket for Burning Man today (48 hours by express mail, those guys don't fool around). I have 4 months to prepare, and I am going to need all it. You have to admire an organization that includes a 'Fireball Gumball' in every ticket envelop that is overnight mailed.

If anyone else out there in the Blog-o-sphere is planning on going. Let me know and we can meet find each other on the Playa at midnight under a canopy of stars.


Burning Man Website

My Original Burning Man Blog-2007

9 comments:

  1. sigh.

    someday, I will attend this thing.

    are you going to participate in the artistry?

    until then, i look forward to reading your blog and please, take lots of pictures.

    (take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! I am duly impressed (and slightly envious).

    ReplyDelete
  3. For all you 'newbies' that may have missed it the first time around, here is the blog I wrote after my first trip to Burning Man 2 years ago:

    http://lotus07rant.blogspot.com/2007/10/burning-man-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous, but definitely looking forward to your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive always wanted to go to that. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are really doing burning man?

    your stock just went up in my book! i'd love to go one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually Slyde, I have been once before and have been trying to get back. It is something that everyone should have on their bucket list. See the link to the blog I did about the last time I went at the bottom of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna go :(

    So have fun and report back with stories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ltous I remember the post. I'm glad you have the opportunity to see them. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete