Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wal-Martion Landing Zone

P1020671_2_3_tonemapped by lotus_07
P1020671_2_3_tonemapped, a photo by lotus_07 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Contemplating the meaning of life in a Walmart Parking Lot. This image is more of an experiment than anything else. It is comprised of three long exposures (over 3 seconds each). The camera was propped on the hood of our car, while I waited for my wife to come put of the store. Images processed in Photomatix software. Shot with a Panasonic Lumix Digital set to manual mode. f-stop of 8.0 with shutter speeds between 2 and 8 seconds.

My Web Log: Hypocrisy

Follow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. are you using a new place to upload? that pics not coming up for me here at work, and yours usually do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slyde: these are some test posts with images hosted on my 'awesome' Flickr account, which has always been my image blog of sorts. You work software probably blocks the sight. Most of my graphics for my written blogs on here are hosted on Picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I would have never thought for a second that is a Wal~Mart parking lot.

    ReplyDelete