Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Hope The Brunette Wins




If I Had A Dollar For Everytime This Has Happened To Me....

I almost NEVER post videos created by someone else on my blog. I figure, I have so much talent, why waste time promoting someone else's work.

However, I have been known to make exceptions. Things haven't been going really well around the office of late and to say that the office 'malaise' has set in would be an understatement.

That is why this little video really lifted my spirits. Two smokin' hot Jedi Babes walk into a bar........what could go wrong.....NOTHING.

To all my female readers who think this is sexist and juvenile, hey....this is how men think....learn from it. Have a great weekend, and "May The Force Be With You!".
Click the picture for the video

9 comments:

  1. All men?

    She does look pretty hot though... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise: They would have been hotter in bikinis covered in olive oil.....but I am not complaining.

    Slyde: You liked it more than I did, your comment proves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's beautiful.

    Lotus, may the force be with you always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Offended?

    Where can I get a lightsaber?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big News! Men like CATFIGHTS!!

    It's not hard to grasp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who won? I think the brunette had very practical knickers on - well done for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the funniest part is in the credits with Rick McCallum's name coming up. Yeah. I could see that... he always was a bit of a sleazeball...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you wanted the brunette to win because...?

    After my first marriage, I lived next door to two VERY hot cops--much younger than me. They liked me. I learned so much about men in that time. They just told me exactly like it was, and I was SO grateful. Then Prince Charming came along--who is quite honest--and it's more of the same. Of course men are like this, but isn't it better to know it? And really, what's so wrong about it. To be honest,it's useful at times. It's all so simplistic. Don't think I've never offered a little light-saber-type activity to sweeten a pot for something I wanted. Not in a sneaky way, but completely up-front.

    I think most women are not offended. If they are, they need to look at their own imaginations.

    ReplyDelete