Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Flood On The Horizon



Frustration is a Great Muse


I am working on a blog, but it is going to be lengthy so it will take some time to write. As I have done in the past, these lengthy blogs are usually broken up into sectional posts because they are too long and difficult to read all at once (I know, hard to believe).

I have done several of these serialized blogs in the past when I had more stuff trying to escape my brain than I had blog space to put it all on. Those blogs can be found here, here and here.

So for all my loyal readers out there in cyber-land, don't worry about me disappearing into the woodwork, I am just going to be hiding under the table like a dust bunny for the next week or so.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I thought there was a reason God had been sending me emails with specs for a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. works for me. It's research paper season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture you posted. That's pretty much how I've been feeling all week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill be here when you get back..

    ReplyDelete