Sunday, January 7, 2024

New Years Status

 


So this is my letter for 2024. First things first, I am still here.  yes been a rebuilding year and I have learned to slow down quite a bit due to my medical condition and general aging. The fact that Sue is not doing well either with regard to aging problems and medical issues is not easy as well. we are in the process of downsizing and trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible. The bucket list has gotten much shorter since last year and we are hoping to get a few more things done before our time is up.


sue is doing her yearly housecleaning and renovation and a searing a lot of stuff that she had that she didn’t know about. Waiting for the weather to warm up so I can get the Cadillac back on the road and take one or 2 More Rd. trips to see a few people. sue is excited that she is finally back on a pool league here in town. Will have to see how long that last last. Along with the cow, I’ve said no to having a pool table, put in the main room of the house.


in case you don’t know it, we have a new puppy dog. That makes a total of four dogs over 60 pounds. His name is Winston and he is a purebred husky. Note: if you want to get totally new furniture for your house, get a husky puppy. They will destroy all your current furniture.


my next scheduled trip to Phoenix is Mayo Clinic will be sometime in April 2024, until then, I don’t have a whole lot planned, except for rearranging the house and cleaning things.


One of the things I will be planning on doing in the future is getting back to weekly blogging, and going through all of the old photographs I’ve taken for the last 50 years. Look for those as my primary source of communication with regard to going forward. As I’m sure you all will know I don’t often answer the phone nor do I respond to text in a timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment