Monday, January 24, 2011

Making Money The Old Fashioned Way...


From BLOGS_IMAGES

.....on Ebay!



I have spent the last two weekends cleaning out the garage. Since it is the start of a new year I am determined to get things around Casa Johnson back on track and....

...this time I mean business! I have been taking a lot of stuff to Goodwill over the last few weeks, in an effort to get things cleaned, organized and the priorities back on schedule.

Some of the stuff might be worth something to someone, so I am throwing a few of the items up on E-Bay to see if I can find anyone who might be interested. If no one buys this stuff, it goes off to Goodwill as well. If you want to take a gander (or god forbid, actually bid on some of this stuff) check out the links below. You have 5 to 7 days to get out your wallets.

Military Documentary on VHS (Not your average war movie)


External Iomega Jaz Drive (SCSI / USB Interface - Complete)


Jeppesen Manual Flight Computer (before computers - pilots navigated with these things)


Apple External CD-ROM Drive (SCSI Interface)


I put this stuff out there because it is pretty eclectic and not things that you would find every day. Hopefully, some folks who really want one or more of these items will start a bidding war! Cha-Ching!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I keep wanting to try the ebay thing, but I never do. There's a constant Goodwill run in progress though - maybe not every month but at least every other month there's enough stuff to make a run. It's amazing how quickly the stuff builds up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people make a lot of moolah on Ebay so good luck you might get to retire early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too lazy for ebay. The items I have would only bring in a few dollars here and there anyway, so I'd rather just get rid of it by donating.

    ReplyDelete