Sunday, May 2, 2010

Consolidation



Shifting With The Times


Making a few changes around the old blog homestead. As the Internet continues to evolve and my life becomes more and more complicated, somethings have to change. Sometimes for the better.

For those of you that have checked out my other photo blog called 'The Alternate View', it's run has come to an end. I will leave it where it is, but there won't be anymore updates.

It has become evident that my blogging is distilling down to three basic categories. My writing, which is on this (Hypocrisy) blog, my photography blog and my video blog.

Each one of my themes has its own site that is tailor made for its content. The added bonus is that all of these sites are also tied into my Facebook account. So if you want to follow anything that is on any of my blogs, just friend me on Facebook and you will get notified if anything pops up on any of them.

So without further delay, here are the links to each, or you can just friend me on Facebook and get all the wholesome goodness in one place.

Hypocrisy (this blog)

Flickr (my photography)

YouTube (my video channel)

Facebook


Thanks for all the folks that have checked out my 'stuff'....and for god's sake, don't forget to leave a comment on my shit.....show me the LOVE people!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i dont LOVE you, but i DO think you're pretty nifty...

    ReplyDelete