Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Blog Roll Results



What An Eclectic Group Of Folks


You can click on the blog graphic or hit the link at the bottom of this blog to view the results of the blog roll poll. If you haven't completed the form yet, you still can and have the results automatically updated to the results page. The link to the Blog Roll questionaire is here.

I found this whole experiment pretty entertaining. Some of your responses were whimsical and others contained information that I would have never guessed. A couple of the attributes you can find on the Blog Roll Summary are:

1) One of my readers is an expert in Hacky Sack (how gay!)

2) The concensous is that I should post more stories and photos about my dogs, I should lighten up a bit and change the background color of my blog.

3) One of my readers knows how to manipulate men.....well duh.....

4) One reader can burp on request.....(now that is what I call talent)

5) Most of my readers find blogging cheaper than therapy (and they say we need national health care?)

If you want to read all the responses and see some of the other excellent blogs that I read on a regular basis, check out the complete results here. Thanks for all those that particapted, hope we all have a safe, productive and happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. sorry i didnt get to do this on time.... i just havent been around much.

    you can spank me if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - very nice compilation! Excellent reference source for new reading! Thank you--Dex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slyde: Well, there is one New Years Resolution out of the way.....Bend Over and Assume the Position! (you can still fill in the server slacker, you'll just be the last one through the gate.)

    Dex: I am here to serve, glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slyde asks to be spanked, but I'm a little gay for knowing how to hacky-sack? C'mon!

    (And I wouldn't say I was an expert at it. Just better than one would expect from an out-of-shape 43 year-old.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I didn't understand that we were supposed to be interesting! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete