Thursday, August 27, 2009

"At The End..........."



".....of the beginning"


Well, it is time for me to sign off. This is my last day in the office and soon I will be gone to reaches of the planet where no cellphone or WiFi signal can touch me. Me and 40,000 other like minded people.

I won't be around for the next 3 weeks or so. When I get back there will be a whirlwind of things that I will have to jump back into. However, I hope to take a day off sometime in September and spend it just going through all of the blogs that I have not been able to read recently. Rest assured, I miss reading them, a lot of you folks do more than you realize to keep me sane sometimes.

I plan on taking a ton of pictures while I am there. Over 100 4X5 inch negatives on my trusty Speed Graphic as well as about 70 120mm negatives....(and even some digital). Look for them all in early October. In the meantime, here is a slide show of the 120mm Black & White negatives that I shot at Burning Man 2007.

Wish me luck...............hasta la vista........baby.

10 comments:

  1. I will miss analysing your posts :)

    Have fun at the burning of man.

    good luck,

    Anna Freud

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, looking forward to the pics. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off.

    Look forward to receiving your comments on my posts, including the flattering one you promised for voting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Don't forget to bring back a lot of great memories.

    And the same as C.Princess, I, too, will be looking forward to that flattering comment on my blog since I gave my vote, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was gonna say... you BETTER take alot of pics.

    as i said, i'd love to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete