Thursday, January 31, 2013

30 Days of Correspondence (Repost)



From BLOGS_IMAGES

This is a heads up for something that is coming down the pike.  This is going to be a reposting of blog project I did about two years ago.  It was pretty sobering in retrospect.  So I am tossing it out there again.  It is harder than you might think.

I see a lot of folks online that do 30 days photo projects or 365 day photo projects, but trust me....this is much harder.

I am going to be experimenting with a writing exercise during the month of February. I am going to be writing 30 letters, which will be posted on this blog. One letter a day for the month of February.

They won’t be terribly lengthy and their recipients will vary. Some will be to myself and others will be to people I know or have known in the past. Each letter will have a theme, but I won’t be posting what all the themes are until the exercise is over.

This will be a lot of writing and some of the letters will be written in advance and set to post on specific days due to holidays and weekends.

It is bound to be interesting, if not somewhat entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment